Monday, June 27, 2011

Savings tonight

So I haven't been posting my savings since week one, but I HAD to tell my great deal from tonight.  Last Sunday Brett and I went to CVS and bought 15 items for $18.98, with everything being on sale and $10 in MFR coupons.  We also received $6 CVS Extra Care Bucks.  They gave me a raincheck for Ozarka water 24 pack for $3.88 since they were out.  Tonight I went in to get the water with a $1 off two coupon.  I was a bit discouraged when none were on the shelf, but I asked, and then saw one sitting by itself out of the corner of my eye.  They luckily had more in the back.  While I was waiting for them to bring me one more out, I noticed the pack sitting on the floor had 28 bottles in it, instead of 24.  The gentleman who was helping me also toted out a 28 pack.  I guess it's a 4-bottle bonus.  With $6 CVS Bucks, and my $1 off coupon, my grand total was $1.30 for 56 bottles of water!  56 bottles of water for basically $0.02 each!  Yeaaaahhhh!  I was excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment